COVID-19 UPDATE: CLICK HERE. WE ARE ACTIVELY WORKING ON A NON-PROFIT BASIS TO HELP THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY SOURCE MASKS. IF YOU NEED HELP, OR WANT TO HELP, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Solve A Problem / FAQ
If your issue is not addressed below, please CONTACT US.
Q. Why am I not receiving any emails?
A. If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Add thestockroom.ca to your email service's allow-list, or safe senders list. This will fix missing emails in the majority of cases. If you are unsure how to do this, try googling it, or contact us via phone or email us with your phone number and we will walk you through it.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us.
Q. Someone keeps outbidding me instantly! What's going on?
A. This means someone has a higher MAX BID than your bid, and is PROXY BIDDING. Proxy bidding can only be done from a product page by setting your max bid.
Q. What is a proxy bid?
A. A proxy bid is a bidding method that allows you to set a secret maximum bid, and can only be done from a product page. You do this by manually typing in your max bid amount, and clicking the green "Submit Max Bid" button. Once you set your max bid, your bid amount will equal one increment higher than the second highest bid, and will automatically and gradually increase up to your max bid, but only if someone is bidding against you. For example, if there is a $1 bid on an item, and you set your max bid to $100, you will be the high bidder at $2. If someone then bids $3, you will automatically bid $4. If someone bids $50, you will automatically bid $51. If someone bids $99, you will hit your max bid of $100. If someone bids $101, you will be outbid.
Q. What is a quick bid?
A. A quick bid is a quick way to bid up an item by 1 increment. Depending on what the current value of the item is, the increment could be $1, or $5, or more for very expensive items. Increment tiers are outlined in the auction event details, and increase depending on the current price of the item. You can quick bid from any page, and is a great way to manage many items at once, as they are ending.
Q. How do I collect my won items?
A. Items you won are required to be picked up at our warehouse, located at 66 Advance rd, in Toronto, during the specified pickup window which will be clearly communicated to you for each auction. Courier and shipping services are available, upon request, but must be arranged during the pickup window.
Q. What if I don't pick up my items, or want to cancel my order?
A. We are reasonable and understand that sometimes you may not be able to pickup your order or need to cancel. Please contact us directly to request cancellation. Habitual cancellations or failure to communicate will result in account suspension.
Q. What if I want to reject an item at pickup?
A. Item rejections are not allowed, unless there is a legitimate issue with the item that was missed during inspection. This is up to the discretion of management.
A. Send yourself a password reset via email.
- From the sign in page select the Forgot password? link or click here.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit] button.
- Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
A. You can change your password at any time.
- From your logged in account, go to your "My Account" area.
- From the left hand menu, select "Account > Password."
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
A. You can change your email address by editing your account details within your “My Account” area.
A. Every user must select a username for their account. The username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens. We recommend replacing all [spaces] with either an underscore or hyphen. PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AS YOUR USERNAME!
Incorrect: MY Username
Or, it says that the username selected is already in use.
Usernames are unique. Two users cannot share the same username. If you get a notice during registration that your username is already in use, you will need to select a different username.
A. If you get a notice that your email address is already in use when creating an account, it means that you have already created an account with us at some point. If you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into the forgotten password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account.