THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING! INVOICES WITH CHECKOUT INSTRUCTIONS HAVE BEEN SENT VIA EMAIL. PICKUP DATES BY APT: MONDAY AUG 8 - SATURDAY AUG 13 @435 HORNER AVE, UNIT 2. 11-8PM MONDAY - FRIDAY, 11-6PM SATURDAY.
How it Works!
Welcome to The Stock Room! est. 2017
We run online auctions which end typically every second Sunday.
Items end, one at a time, in the order they are shown.
If you win, all items can be picked up at our Toronto warehouse (435 Horner Ave, Unit 2, Etobicoke).
Qualified items can be shipped nationwide to Canada or the US, or couriered within the GTA.
Registration is free!
- You can bid at any time once an auction is active.
- MOST of the action happens on the final day so it is best to watch the auction close live to ensure you don't miss out and to score some great deals on items that sell cheap.
- Much like a real auction, if a bid is placed on an item in the final 60 seconds, 60 seconds will be added to the end time.
- If you cant watch the auction as it ends, make sure to set your MAX BIDS on the items you are interested in. By setting your MAX BID, you enter the most you are willing to pay for the item, and our system automatically bids up to your MAX BID for you, much like eBay. Set your MAX BID on the item listing page. Set it and forget it!
- You can quickly bid on an item by one increment by clicking the QUICK BID button.
- You can keep track of the items you are interested in by adding them to your "Watch List", you can also bid from that page.
Completing Your Order
- Once all the items in an auction have closed, you will receive a combined invoice with all of your winnings! The invoice will contain checkout/pickup instructions.
- All sales are subject to applicable taxes for Canadian Buyers.
- There are no buyer's premiums.
- Once you get your invoice, use our scheduling tool to schedule your pickup, or reply to request our shipping or courier services.
- Shipping: Canada Post shipping is only available on qualified items. It will say "Shippable" on the item page if we are able to ship it. If you would like shipping, please reply to your invoice requesting the shipping cost. We will add the exact amount charged by Canada Post for your package to your invoice. Once you pay the invoice, you will receive a shipping notification with tracking. Shipping is free on orders of $200 CAD (PRE-TAX TOTAL) or more, assuming all items in the order are shippable.
- Courier: we can courier your order to within the GTA you for a minimum fee of $20 per order. All items can be couriered, except for those that say "PICKUP ONLY".
Item Condition Glossary
Each item is given a standard condition, here is what each condition means:
Brand new - an item that is brand new, and in a sealed box when applicable.
New (Open Box) - an unused item in open packaging.
New w Tags - A clothing or accessory item that is brand new with appropriate tags.
New w/o Tags - A clothing or accessory item that is new and unused without tags.
Open Box - an item that does not appear used but looks like it has been handled, may have light scratching or scuffing.
Lightly Used - Shows signs of prior use, but very minor. Could have been used once or twice.
Pre-Owned - An item that appears to have experienced prolonged and extensive use, and had been owned for an extended period of time.
As-Is - These items typically have some sort of severe issue, or have not been inspected and we are looking to just liquidate it. As-Is items are not returnable.
30 Day Warranty
- Returns are not accepted and all sales are final but we do provide a 30 day warranty, protecting our customers against product malfunction (item does not work as intended) on electronic or mechanical items. Returns are accepted within 30 days if we described the item incorrectly during our inspection. Our warranty does not cover physical damage to items that occur while in your possession. Claims must be approval via email prior to returning the item. Returns will not be accepted after the 30 day period for any reason, and this is strictly enforced. Returns are at the discretion of The Stock Room, and we take every measure to protect ourselves from return fraud. ALL SERIAL NUMBERS ARE RECORDED.
- There is a 10% restocking fee if you wish to cancel an item from your order.
- In person item previews for active auction items available upon request.
For more information check out the About Us section
Questions? Contact Us!
Haven't registered yet? What are you waiting for!? Register Now!