THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING! PLEASE CHECK OUR EMAIL FOR YOUR INVOICE & CHECKOUT INSTRUCTIONS. PICKUP/PAYMENT PERIOD IS JULY 13 - JULY 18. PICKUP ADDRESS: 66 ADVANCE RD, ETOBICOKE.
We hope you are well.
We are actively working with the medical community to supply masks on a non-profit basis. If you need help, or want to help, please contact us. There is a great demand for surgical masks, N95 Masks, and disposable gowns among front line workers and other medical professionals. email@example.com
As COVID-19 looms, our top priority is ensure the health and safety of our customers, and of our greater communities. That said, we will not facilitate any scenario where communal spread may occur. As an online entity, and a provider of many goods deemed essential, our platform will remain open during this time. Our physical premises will remain closed to the general public until further notice, without exception. We provide shipping, courier, and contactless curbside pickups for purchases. Pickups must be scheduled in advance (by appointment) without entry to the premises. All payments must be made online, in advance. If you can not pay online, please contact us. Once you receive your invoice, schedule a pickup appointment, pay online, call us when you get here, and we'll bring your items to your car, gloved and masked. We are operating with a skeleton crew of just the owners, who are a married couple, heavily isolated and healthy. We are extraordinarily vigilant in keeping ourselves and our facilities sterile and all of our inventory remains untouched for a least a week before putting on sale. Wholesale and retail of cleaning and sanitary goods will continue.
ANTI-PRICE GOUGING: We will not at any time sell, or allow essential items on auction to sell over retail price. This includes but is not limited to household cleaners, sanitary items, and PPE items. All essential items will have a buyout price at regular MSRP.
LIST OF CHANGES:
Contactless curbside pickups will be facilitated. Please pre-pay online (very secure and convenient), request a pickup time, and your order will be ready and brought out to you upon your arrival, just give us a call when you get here, and you may remain in your car. Once you receive your invoice, simply respond with your requested pickup time.
Pickup slots will be available every 5 minutes during our stated pickup hours. Slots will be booked on a "first ask first serve" basis. Our online checkout is extremely convenient and secure as it is powered by PayPal. You DO NOT need a PayPal account to check out with PayPal. Payment link is on your invoice. If you can not pre-pay online, please contact us. During your pickup, we will be practicing social distancing and ask that you kindly do the same. Same policy applies for fixed price online purchases of essential goods.
SHIPPING & COURIER:
We still offer shipping and courier services! We encourage you to take advantage of these convenient services during this time. We courier within the GTA and ship nationwide to Canada and the US. Keep in mind, if you require shipping, do not bid on anything too large or too heavy as shipping is not economical in those cases. When in doubt, ask us for a shipping quote in advance.
Pickup extensions can be made available upon request, but full payment is required to hold the items.
WARRANTY & RETURNS:
Our 30 day warranties will remain in effect. Return requests must be communicated prior via phone or email. Please do not pop in for a return request. Upon approval we will coordinate a time in which the items may be returned.
All things considered, this might even be a MORE convenient pickup experience :-)
1. We will be operating with a small, highly sanitized and isolated staff of 2.
2. Our facilities will remain closed to the general public, and payments for orders must be made online. If online payment is not possible, please contact us. Orders will be ready in advance and will be brought out to you or your vehicle while practicing social distancing and all proper protocol.
3. Pickups must be scheduled in advance, and we will bring the items out to you. Once you receive your invoice, you must confirm a pickup time by simply replying to the invoice with your requested time. Call us upon arrival and we will drop your items off to you or your vehicle, while masked and gloved and practicing social distancing.
4. Shipping is available nationwide to Canada and the US, and courier services are available in the GTA.
5. Our warranty period will remain 30 days but all return requests must be confirmed prior via phone or email and a drop off time must be scheduled in advance.
6. We will communicate with you if any changes occur.
Thank you kindly and we greatly appreciate your support during these difficult times and wish you and your families the best in health and safety.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions:
416 910 8956
- Georgia & Stefan